About Trapolin Law
Established New Orleans Attorney Advises on Estate Planning Issues
Louisiana firm creates sound strategies for asset protection and succession
If you seek to establish an effective estate plan, handle the succession process or assert your legal rights in another way, retaining an accomplished attorney gives you the best chance of achieving your objectives. Serving the greater New Orleans area since 1989, The Trapolin Law Firm has earned widespread recognition for maintaining a consistent standard of excellence. For estate planning, succession, medical malpractice and other legal concerns, I am committed to delivering big-firm results in a comfortable, small-firm setting. From my Mid-City office, I work with clients throughout Orleans Parish and from around the country to develop sound plans and resolve important issues in a thorough, professional manner.
Knowledgeable lawyer assists with business and litigation matters
In the local legal community and among a diverse group of individual, family and business clients, The Trapolin Law Firm is known for its:
- Strong reputation — Over three decades, clients have trusted my firm with vital matters and referred friends and family who require comprehensive legal support.
- Personal attention — I work closely with each client to gain a thorough understanding of their values and needs. You can rely on me to answer calls and questions promptly and completely. Once you’ve decided on a course of action, I partner with you to pursue a successful outcome.
- Detailed advice — Regardless of how complex the situation might be, I know how important it is for an attorney to provide a clear, concise understanding of each client’s legal options. You can count on counsel that is thorough and considerate of your needs.
Hesitating to address key legal concerns can result in significant harm to you and your loved ones. I offer a free initial half-hour consultation to maximize the likelihood of a favorable result.
Areas of Practice
Experienced advocate guides clients through a range of legal issues
My firm handles several types of legal challenges for clients in Orleans Parish and the surrounding area, such as:
- Estate planning — Regardless of your circumstances, I can develop a thorough estate planning program, which can include wills, trusts and other instruments designed to preserve your assets and protect your family.
- Probate and succession —I have substantial knowledge of probate law and manage all types of Louisiana succession matters including litigation and the administration of estate tasks.
- Professional malpractice — If you suspect that you’ve been harmed by medical or legal malpractice, I’ll conduct a thorough review of whether professional standards were followed. When violations occur, my firm seeks fair relief from the liable parties.
- Business law — For a wide array of business law issues, including formation and contract matters, I offer effective counsel tailored to each client’s industry and goals.
- Auto accidents — My firm represents clients in litigation arising from auto accidents so that they can secure payment for medical costs, lost wages and other damages.
- Land use and zoning — In land use and zoning matters, I use my extensive local knowledge to help clients maximize the value of their property.
Whether you’re a longtime Louisiana resident or someone from another part of the country who’s been drawn to the area for business or personal reasons, I’ll guide you through the necessary procedures and unique aspects of our state’s laws so that your legal matter is resolved effectively and efficiently.
Contact an experienced Louisiana estate planning attorney for a free consultation
The Trapolin Law Firm advises Louisiana clients on estate planning, succession and other legal matters. Please call 504-702-7001 or contact me online
for a free consultation at my New Orleans office.